Ir al contenido principal
Sigueme en Instagram

Because I love you

When someone leave us
we remember everything,
we relive the past
and it's difficult to continue
but we get the way to move on.

The pain is there
it does not matter what you do
because love is forever.

I still remember when you took care of me
and you played with me every day
when you held my hand
and without speaking you told me You Can.

I still remember when you took care of me
and you taught me to smoke becouse it`s better
at home
when you held my hand
and you let me drive with you and my fears.

Please come back
and let me say goodbye
Maybe that way
I can continue without pain.

Because I love you,
Because you was my rock,
Because you was my refuge.

No matter where you are
or who cry for you
I know you was more bigger than the world see.

Please say Hi from the sky
I will try not to cry
when I see you go to the freedom.

Every step I make
is a example of your teaching
I have to be strong because you taught me that
I know than in the end of you way
You did not remember me
but I`m going to love you forever
and I´ll trust that you remind me now.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog